About Irish Second-Level Students' Union
- Please be advised: Applications for Student Engagement and Development Officer (2016) have now closed. We are currently reviewing all candidates and will be in contact shortly.
The main object for which the ISSU is established is to contribute to the advancement of second-level education of all second-level students in order to improve and enrich the education of each student and to support the involvement of students at all stages of their education, so that they achieve their full potential and as responsible citizens, to improve society.
The ISSU is an employer who offers regardless of gender, minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation equality and equality in the workplace. All employment offers are subject to Garda Vetting in line with Child Protection best practice.
As part of this online application candidates will need:
- To upload a copy of your CV (.pdf/word)
- To complete a cover letter online
- Answer 3 questions related to the role
- Describe what you think is meant by student voice...
- This role involves extensive work with second-level students, including taking direction from student members of our executive. What experience do you have working with young people?
- Part of this role includes visiting schools to deliver student council training. Do you have any previous experience which would be beneficial to this?
To find out more information about current vacancies and to apply please follow the link under 'current openings'
No open jobs at this moment